Tuesday 24 September 2013

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Welcome to Kindergarten at Senator Gibson Public School. My name is Ms. Singh and I am going to be your child's Kindergarten teacher this year!  I am looking forward to a fabulous fall, especially with your children in my class. Our days and weeks will be filled with many wonderful experiences and opportunities for leaning and growing. I really hope your child is excited about beginning the school year. All of the anxieties about the "newness" will soon disappear and we will all be having such a great time as we start learning our routines and making friends to enjoy throughout the year. I am sure you have many questions about your child's kindergarten year, so I hope this newsletter will answer many of them. If I do not answer all of questions, please feel free to contact me at the school.

Google Image



Thank you,



Ms. Singh





No comments:

Post a Comment